It will not be possible for exhibitors to obtain on-site services unless prior arrangements have been made with the organizer and approved.
•Please note that all services and equipment arrangements are subject to a deadline. All requirements after the appointed date will be charges with an additional
During the exhibition days, workers or other assistants may enter the exhibition halls only in company of a registered member of the exhibitor team.
•Exhibitors are requested to keep the noise levels of videos, multi-systems and stereo-systems down. Generally, volume level should not interfere with normal conversations of neighboring stands.
•Contractors must be approved by the organizer. NOT registered contractors are not allowed to build any booth in EduVation summit. If your contractor is not listed, please contact the organizer for getting his approval.
Exhibitors must ensure that all gangways adjoining the stand are not blocked during mantling and dismantling to a degree
• An nouncement on Social Media that you will participate at EduVation Summit’18
• 2*1m Booth in a Special Location
• Distribute whatever flyers you want in your area
• Access for 3 persons to attend
• The ability to collect data
• The ability to make surveys
• Logo on printings & banners
• Access for 2 persons to attend (Gala dinner)