- 180 Days Online Access
- High-Quality Videos
- Study Guides
- Chapter Tests
- 18 CRPs
- Our CAPM® training program is designed to ensure that you pass the CAPM® exam on your first attempt and earn the required PDUs.
- Based on the PMBOK® Guide—Sixth Edition, the course delivers knowledge of the five process groups and ten knowledge areas prescribed by PMI®.
- The CAPM® certification is valid across industries and is recognized worldwide.
- This certification will validate your fundamental knowledge of project management and its processes.
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification distinguishes you in the job market and enhance your credibility working with project teams
Regardless of your career stage, the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is an asset that will distinguish you in the job market and enhance your credibility and effectiveness working on — or with — project teams. Organizations with standardized practices attain better results, as shown in our 2015 Pulse of the Profession® report. Because the CAPM® recognizes your knowledge of the profession’s preeminent global standard, you’ll stand out to employers and be poised to move ahead.
- Multiple Choice Questions
- 150 MCQ’s
- Time Duration (3 Hours)
Project managers looking forward to move ahead in their career with a globally recognized credential should take the CAPM ® Project Management Professional certification.