- 180 Days Online Access
- High-Quality Videos
- Study Guides
- Chapter Tests
- 18 CRPs
- Our CAPM® training program is designed to ensure that you pass the CAPM® exam on your first attempt and earn the required PDUs.
- Based on the PMBOK® Guide—Sixth Edition, the course delivers knowledge of the five process groups and ten knowledge areas prescribed by PMI®.
- The CAPM® certification is valid across industries and is recognized worldwide.
- This certification will validate your fundamental knowledge of project management and its processes.
Certified Associate in Project Management: E-Learning Course -BY ERM Office
This Certification distinguishes you in the job market and enhance your credibility working with project teams
Regardless of your career stage, the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is an asset that will distinguish you in the job market and enhance your credibility and effectiveness working on — or with — project teams. Organizations with standardized practices attain better results, as shown in our 2015 Pulse of the Profession® report. Because the CAPM® recognizes your knowledge of the profession’s preeminent global standard, you’ll stand out to employers and be poised to move ahead.
- Multiple Choice Questions
- 150 MCQ’s
- Time Duration (3 Hours)
Project managers looking forward to move ahead in their career with a globally recognized credential should take the CAPM ® Project Management Professional certification.