To be able to serve you, PayME Store will need to collect some personal information, including but not limited to, name, gender, birthdate, landline number, mobile number, email address, address, and PayMEnt details. Providing us with these information is essential and we won’t be able to provide our service otherwise.
Here are the ways we obtain information about you:
- When you create an account on PayME Store
- When you subscribe to our email list
Our main purpose in collecting those information is to provide a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience on our website. Those information will help us:
- Manage your account
- Create an easy channel of communication between PayME Store and its users
- Create an easy channel of communication between the sellers and the buyers
- For market research purposes, we might send you surveys and questionnaires from time to time. Your answers will be kept anonymously and will not be shared with a third party. If you are not interested, you can choose not to answer.
- To Send useful newsletters, website updates, and marketing materials to you. If you don’t want to receive those kinds of emails, you can always unsubscribe from our list. Just click on the ‘unsubscribe’ button in any of our emails. You will be automatically removed from our list within 7 working days from your request.
Thus, when you fill out the registration form on PayME Store, please make sure all information provided are accurate and uptodate. If you want to update,delete, or change any personal information we hold, please contact us.
We may disclose your personal information to a third party (other users):
- With the seller if you are a buyer
- With the buyers if you are a seller
PayME Store understands your concerns regarding users’ privacy on the internet. Thus, we take privacy very seriously. We protect your information to reduce the risk of loss or misuse.
- We don’t allow unauthorized access to your information
- We try to request as few information as possible to offer our services
Your login details are your own responsibility. Please make sure they remain confidential at all times. When creating a password, use unique numbers, letters, and characters. If you use any computer, other than yours, to access your PayME Store account, make sure you sign out of your account when you’re done. If you know or suspect that the security of your account is at risk, contact us as soon as possible. If you share your account details with anyone, you will be responsible for all the actions taken in the name of your account.